To facilitate transport and immobilization, hooks are present:
- in the bucket, for lashing with a rope or strap,
- on the outside of the dumpster, on either side, to attach a net or tarp.
The presence of the load stop, in the form of a grid, provides safety to the occupants by interposing itself between the passenger compartment and the objects present in the body. Two retractable hooks are arranged at the top to provide additional lashing points to lock the load.
A central element in the design of a pick-up, the tipper with a useful width between the wheel arch of 1.22m also offers the possibility of loading up to 3 Euro pallets thanks to the optiomization of all its useful dimensions:
- Length: 2.43m
- Width: 1.60m
- depth: 500 mm
For those who prefer extreme loading, the single cab versions have a removable rear bumper that allows you to load very long objects with a side panel that opens 180° without a bumper.
Not to mention the practical aspects that make your daily life easier to easily access the back of your pick-up thanks to the integrated step on each side of the body.
The new PEUGEOT LANDTREK pick-up presents the most spacious bed on the market with:
a useful width between wheel arches of 1.22 m,
a length of 2.43 m,
a width of 1.60 m,
a depth of 500 mm.
with a payload of up to 1.2 tonnes depending on the version.
A central element in the design of a pick-up, with a useful width between wheel arches of 1.22m, the tipper offers the possibility of loading 2 Europallets in the double cab version with dimensions of 1.63m long, 1.60m wide and 500mm deep.
An additional convenience in everyday life is the ability to plug accessories into a waterproof 12-volt outlet directly from inside the body.
In order to be able to secure the objects transported in the dumpster and thus improve safety, 4 hooks are already ready to accommodate a rope or strap.
The most spacious skip on the market with:
a useful width between wheel arches of 1.22 m,
a length of 1.63 m
a width of 1.60 m
a depth of 500 mm.
A payload systematically greater than 1 tonne whatever the version and a towing capacity of up to 3 tonnes.
The new PEUGEOT LANDTREK pick-up has reduced overhangs which improve the approach and departure angles. Its significant ground clearance of 214 mm contributes to the increase in the ventral angle, improving crossing capacity. All of these characteristics allow ford crossings of up to 600 mm.
The single cabin version is available in a choice of 2 or 4 wheel drive.
In the 4x2 rear-wheel drive version, the load rests on the rear drive wheels: the more loaded the vehicle, the more traction it has.
The 4x4 version benefits from the addition of a real transfer case and a mechanical rear differential lock to optimize traction whatever the grip conditions.
The new PEUGEOT LANDTREK is equipped as standard with a protective sheet under the engine as well as mud flaps both at the front and at the rear.
The GoodYear Wangler All terrain Adventure (M+S) tires are suitable for all compromises on the road and of course suitable for off-road. The vehicle is equipped with a uniform spare wheel.
Finally, the rear differential is equipped with the eLocker system with automatic disengagement which provides additional traction when a wheel slips. Because choosing a pick-up means looking for versatility, the new PEUGEOT LANDTREK offers you the daily possibility of being comfortable in everything, all the time and in all weather conditions:
Fording: up to 600 mm
Angle of attack: 29°
Leakage angle: 27°
Crest angle: 25°
Ground clearance: minimum 214mm (16” wheels) or up to 235mm (17”/18” wheels)
The GoodYear Wangler All terrain Adventure (M+S) tires are suitable for all compromises on the road and of course suitable for off-road.
The vehicle is equipped with a uniform spare wheel and numerous protections are already present as standard: sheet metal under the engine, protection of the headlights due to their location, front and rear mud flaps.
The Multiflex bench seat is a concrete example of PEUGEOT's know-how in the utility segment.
It's a concentrate:
- ingenuity by offering up to 2 seats in addition to the driver,
- safety because each occupant has their own 3-point seat belt,
- modularity by offering the possibility of folding each of its 2 backrests,
- practicality with cup holders and a work station on the back of the central backrest,
- comfort by giving the choice between 2 backrest inclinations,
- of solidity by being able to accommodate a load of up to 75 kg distributed over the 2 backrests.
A height-adjustable driver's seat with a wide range of adjustments suitable for all body types,
The height and depth adjustable steering wheel,
The Bluetooth radio to connect your smartphone,
2 USB sockets to charge and connect your electronic devices (USB key, lamp, etc.),
The space and number of storage spaces have been optimized,
The controls on the steering wheel so you no longer have to take your eyes off the road,
The presence of manual air conditioning,
Electric windows and mirrors depending on the version.
So in each front door, a large door bin has been designed to easily accommodate bottles up to 1.5 liters. The rear passengers of the new PEUGEOT LANDTREK pick-up have not been forgotten with additional storage space in the rear door bins which can accommodate numerous objects up to 1 liter bottles.
With the capacity of the dumpster combined with that of the passenger compartment, no object will be left at the side of the road! And the smallest objects will easily find their place on board with the 27L of cumulative storage space.
Each rear side seat is equipped with isofix fixings so that a child seat can be attached. Each of its 2 seats also benefits from a top tether attachment on the back of the bench in order to attach the car seat strap. Rear passengers benefit from the same attention as the front passengers with dedicated air conditioning vents. Depending on the version, this air conditioning can be dual-zone automatic and a 3rd USB socket can be present between the 2 vents.
The central armrest of the central backrest of the rear seat of the new PEUGEOT LANDTREK pick-up is equipped with 2 cup holders depending on the version. The interior of the new PEUGEOT LANDTREK pick-up is roomy and spacious, accommodating up to 6 passengers in total depending on the version. The habitability is such that no less than 1550 mm of elbow room and a minimum knee space of 50 mm are offered to passengers in the rear seats. Each of these 3 passengers will therefore be able to have the space they are entitled to expect.
Accessibility on board is ensured by the presence of 7 handles distributed throughout the passenger compartment, for example on each of the middle pillars to facilitate access for rear passengers. Some of these handles are retractable to free up head space when not in use.
- A height-adjustable driver's seat with a wide range of adjustments suitable for all body types,
- The adjustable steering wheel, both in depth and height, allows everyone to adjust their driving position to their liking.
- As standard, the height adjustment of the driver's seat as well as the angle of inclination of the backrests further add to the comfort of the new PEUGEOT LANDTREK pick-up.
- The rear seats have backrests inclined at 23° for even more comfort.
- The Bluetooth function associated with 2 USB sockets at the front of the pick-up can, depending on the version, be accompanied by a 3rd USB socket located at the rear of the central console for rear seat passengers.
- The storage spaces cleverly distributed throughout the passenger compartment offer a cumulative volume of 27 liters to accommodate all your everyday items.
- The presence of steering wheel controls adds safety by allowing you to control the radio volume or take a call, for example, without having to take your eyes off the road.
- Powerful air conditioning, either manual with an “A/C Max” button or dual-zone automatic with 2 vents for the rear passengers.
- Electric windows.
Because today we all need to be connected, the new PEUGEOT LANDTREK offers the largest multimedia touch screen on the market.
With a size of 10 inches (25.4 cm), see everything big!
This screen is connected to a hard drive with a capacity of 10 GB to accommodate all your favorite music, your photos to display them as wallpaper, etc.
Take advantage of this large screen to mirror your smartphone thanks to Android Auto™ and Apple Carplay™ compatibility (with voice recognition) to benefit from your favorite compatible applications for navigation, music streaming, etc.
The rear modularity is unique in the “One ton Pick-up” segment, with a 60/40 type modularity applying to both the backrests and also the seats of the rear bench. This functionality opens up multiple combination possibilities mixing passenger(s) and load(s):
- folded back(s), you can carry up to 100 kg of load on them,
- seat(s) raised, you can transport bulky objects placed directly on the floor,
- two isofix fixings with top tether ensure the safety and securing of child seats.
At the front of the new PEUGEOT LANDTREK double cabin pick-up, you have the choice between:
- 2 independent seats with central armrest,
- a 3-seater Multiflex bench seat, this is the same bench seat available on the single cabin version. .
The latter is inspired by the know-how of the Brand's utility vehicles and offers the possibility of folding the central backrest to make room for an armrest / work tablet or to load bulky objects up to 75kg by folding down the central backrest and the of the passenger.
The PEUGEOT LANDTREK therefore offers 5 to 6 seats in the double cabin version.
ON LONGITUDINAL BARS